Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located on a generous 1,002m2 block is this Timber home with a lovely bushland outlook. An extension at the rear has made this house a home. Heaps of rain water tanks for household or garden use.
* 3 Bedrooms - back area can be shut off and used as 4th bedroom
* Separate Dining * Separate Lounge
* 2 Bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 in laundry)
* 2 living areas if back used for living area
* Interior walls timber in older part plaster in new area
* Combustion stove for winter heating and cooking
* Air Conditioner and ceiling fans * Gas hot water system
* Carport and Lock Up Garage * Garden Shed
* Roof renewed with fortress material, fully insulated
* Established Gardens and Fruit Trees
* Wheelchair friendly with ramp
* Inverter in place for solar power * Bus stops at door
Currently rented with the tenants on fixed lease until Nov 2017.
24 Hours notice will be required prior to an inspection.
Crows Nest is a vibrant rural town 35 minutes drive, north of Toowoomba. The town offers a good mix of localised services and facilities including a school, supermarket, newsagent, post office, hardware, mechanics, banks, medical practice, childcare, vet, police & ambulance.
The town also provides a range of recreational facilities including a golf course, swimming pool, bowling, tennis, squash and gym facilities.
The town's location on the New England Highway makes Crows Nest an easy commute to and from Toowoomba as well as the broader region. Crows Nest provides a pleasant climate that benefits from the areas natural beauty amongst the dividing range.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1,002m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.