Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 14 Acres - Option of neighbouring 12 acres(by negotiation)
- Bore (800gph) + Rainwater Tanks
- 6 Dams & Seasonal Creek
- 3 B-In B-Room Home - 2 Bath/2 Toilets
- Great Verandah's & Outdoor Living
- 3 X Rev Cycle Air Cons & Ceiling Fans
- Wood Heater
- Double Lock Up Garage
- 2 Bay Machinery Shed
- Garden Shed & Storage Shed
Just a short 7 km's from Cooyar township and located at the end of a cul-de-sac, this property provides an emormous opportunity for the savvy buyer. This outstanding opportunity is only heightened by the availability of the neighbouring 10 acres as well. This an extremely liveable home in all seasons with cooling and heating, verandah's front and rear along with partial enclosed outdoor living. Heaps of sheds, heaps of water and a great home...just what you've been looking for! Along with some photos, the current owner also tells us that reasonable amounts of gold is regularly panned from the creek.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.