- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in a fantastic position is this very large Timber Home, just across the road from the local school and a short stroll to the shops. This property is a good investment as it currently rents for $255 per week.
* 3 Large Bedrooms, 2 With Built-ins, Office or 4th Bedroom.
* Huge Kitchen/Dining Area - Great for Entertaining
* Formal Lounge Room
* Entertainment Area at the rear, Bistro Blinds
* Ceiling Fans and Ducted Air-Conditioning
* Family Bathroom, 2 Toilets
* Single Garage, with 2 Carports, Storage Sheds at the rear.
* Large Backyard with plenty of space for an extra shed.
* 3 Large Rain Water Tanks, Chook Pen
Crows Nest is a vibrant rural town 35 minutes drive, north of Toowoomba. The town offers a good mix of localised services and facilities including a school, supermarket, newsagent, post office, hardware, mechanics, banks, medical practice, childcare, vet, police & ambulance.
The town also provides a range of recreational facilities including a golf course, swimming pool, bowling, tennis, squash and gym facilities.
The town's location on the New England Highway makes Crows Nest an easy commute to and from Toowoomba as well as the broader region. Crows Nest provides a pleasant climate that benefits from the areas natural beauty amongst the dividing range.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.